Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Big Trouble with Charlotte

ARRRRGHHHH!!!! What we have here a boy and young gal who works with that lousy Blackbeard!! Yup that is me on a ship with a random i have no clue about i only heard certain things about her. Such as she is young, she worked with Blackbeard and that she might be a pirate too. I have no clue what her real name is but i only heard that her name is Charlotte De Berry. Out of all the last names you can choose from why is Berry. I find that very weird but who cares i am surrounded by a bunch of pirates. All i did was take a time machine that i for sure thought it was fake. Turns out i am wrong because now i am on a ship surrounded by pirates and with a girl with a last name of berry. Still in shock of the situation i am currently in something was just clicking in my head about the name. Besides it being weird of course. Wait a minute did i not said something that she worked with Blackbeard. Oh my goodness i did and as everyone knows Blackbeard is one of the most well known pirates in the seven seas. This girl worked with him wait if i remember yeah she did and so that means.... Oh my goodness now i remember who Charlotte De Berry is. I do not remember too much because i sleep in language arts class all the time but i did pick up a little information about her and that was. She worked with Blackbeard at the age of 19 years old, She knows how to use daggers and Swords because of Blackbeard, she was attacked by Blackbeard's rival Captain Mundaca and she got her ship seized by him too because she was on her way to get some treasure and Blackbeard sent her. Thinking about the situation i am it is just me and her and the ship is currently being seized by these pirates and the main guy who is talking said young gal who worked with Blackbeard. That has to mean i am in the Situation of the ship being seized by Captain Mundaca. Oh my goodness out of all the days why did i have to let my big mouth do the talking and get me in this situation i am in right now this is the worst day ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment